Game-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention ALL! WE ARE BACK AND READY FOR ACTION.

Go down

Attention ALL! WE ARE BACK AND READY FOR ACTION. Empty Attention ALL! WE ARE BACK AND READY FOR ACTION.

Post  Dorkii Crayon Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm

We would like to inform you of a few things. Please take the time in reading most of what is written below.

First off, I would like to tell everyone that we indeed are not dead.
Attention ALL! WE ARE BACK AND READY FOR ACTION. Icon_razz
We were just having a few problems of our own and needed sometime to recuperate, which meant staying away from things as stressful as the site. WE APOLOGIZE!

Secondly, it is my honor to inform you that the testy Admin you once knew before will NO longer be involved with the site! Which means....

I, Dorkii, am proud to announce that I am the new official Admin of the site!

*applaud*

Thank you, thank you.

Which means- COLORFUL POSTING.

Yeah....Anywho...what else is there?

OH!

I can't run this place on my own. So, I have a challenge for you guys:

Alright. To become a Super Moderator, or possibly even a permanent ADMIN on the site, look below.

Send me a private message with the form below filled out completely. The following are a list of things you'll need before applying as my personal little helper,

-You must have over 40 posts and must be an active user on the site. This one is negotiable, seeing as I barely have 12 haha.

-If you're taking a long vacation, do not apply. Wait till after that long vacation, k?

-Listen to me, your lord.

-Be able to help out on the site.

-Be literate. Which means-
Capitalize your 'I's
DON'T use text talk.
When explaining something, write more than a sentence.

Code:
HEYNESNESS.

I wanna be an Admin/Super Moddy.

I know I'm awesome because...: ( explain in four to five sentences why you deserve this position.)
Do I think Dorkii is a sexy monkey?: ( choose wisely. )
How often am I on? Well..pfft:
I post this much a day:
I specialize in:
Signature: ( username )

Dorkii Crayon
Dorkii Crayon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum