Game-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions rules.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions rules. Empty Suggestions rules.

Post  Dorkii Crayon Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry if the admin isn't okay with this, but I thought it'd be a good idea to post something here for the members to look at so they understand a bit better. Feel free to edit/delete/poke at it all you want^^

First of all, make sure what you're suggesting isn't something we already have listed or anything that isn't relatively popular amongst the rest of the users. The Admin advised me earlier of the following:

Tell members to make a poll open for voting when they suggest something. Make sure it is asking whether the other members would like this game featured on the forum or not. Yes or no. You must have at least Two more people voting yes than no, and we will probably give it a few weeks before we decide whether or not we want to create a place for it.

Also, don't respond to this topic with your suggestion. Make a new one^.^

And remember, if you have any questions you may message me or one of the other mods or super mods. The admin is busy most of the time improving the site, so, unless we direct you to him, refrain from asking him anything. Or, you can just message me to chat about something^^

Admin: I changed three to two because my sister didn't do her math correctly.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Dorkii Crayon
Dorkii Crayon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestions rules. Empty Sticky

Post  Admin Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm

/sticky

I stickyed this
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lets-play.forumotion.com